As parents, YOU can do so much to assist us in achieving our mission. To support, Parent Volunteers play a vital role in the daily operations that help educate our students. Here are some ways Parent Volunteers have helped to support our school:
Support the mission of the school through providing a nurturing community.
- Make copies, type and proofread classroom materials, put together a mailing.
- Plan a school event, like a play, dance, or parent night.
- Phone other parents at the teacher’s direction.
- Recruit other parents to help participate in school community events.
- Participate in career development activities that engage students in exploring their passions.
- Provide cultural awareness through participation in cultural events and celebrations.
- Chaperone school field trips.
- Research and organize community service projects.
- Coordinate a school fundraiser.
- Join a PA committee.